- LymeDisease.org gives info about ticks, Lyme disease, co-infections, prevention, risk maps, downloadable brochures, blogs, news and events. If you are wondering if you might have Lyme disease, see LymeDisease.org's symptom checklist, for a printable PDF you can share with your healthcare provider. Looking for a Lyme-literate doctor? See LymeDisease.org's physician directory here.
- In addition to its website, LymeDisease.org also publishes a quarterly digital journal, The Lyme Times, free to members. (Click here to join.) They post Lyme-related news on Facebook and Twitter and maintain a network of state-based online support groups. You can also sign up for free email newsletters.
- MyLymeData is LymeDisease.org’s survey tool that tracks patient progress over time. It allows people to quickly and privately pool information about their Lyme disease experiences. When large amounts of data are combined, we can see patterns that help us determine which treatments work best. Add your Lyme data to MyLymeData to help find a cure for Lyme disease.
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society. Professional organization for doctors who treat Lyme disease. Lyme info, educational videos, downloadable brochures.
- Lyme Disease Association. Lyme information, doctor referral site, annual Lyme scientific conference.
Dorothy Kupcha Leland, LymeDisease.org’s Vice-President and Director of Communications, has provided a lot of helpful information on the LymeDisease.org website. I found this resource information in particular to be quite useful and chose to include portions of it here on my website. PLEASE NOTE: I am not employed by or affiliated with LymeDisease.org. This is published only with the sole purpose of helping raise awareness and helping fight the good fight (The Lyme Wars). Much respect to LymeDisease.org and all that they do.